DUBLIN (11/03/2017 to 19/03/2017):
- Brief: capital and largest city of Ireland (1922).
- Area: est 115 square kilometer.
- Population: est 1,904,000 (2016).
- Brief: Dublin Airport to O’Callaghan Stephen Green’s Hotel via taxi takes 35min and cost €38.
O’CALLAGHAN STEPHEN’S GREEN HOTEL:
- Address: 1-5 Harcourt Street (off Stephen’s Green) , Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Location: within walking distance of Grafton Street, Merrion Square and Trinity College.
- Tram: Luas tramway stop is located in front of the hotel and services Dublin’s south side.
- Executive Room: 28 square meter.
- Wifi: free and strong.
- Brief: one of the two principal shopping streets in Dublin city centre, the other being Henry Street.
- Location: runs from Saint Stephen’s Green in the south (at the highest point of the street) to College Green in the north (to the lowest point).
- 2008: the fifth most expensive main shopping street in the world
- 2016: the thirteenth most expensive main shopping street in the world
CLIFFS OF MOHER:
- Location: southwestern edge of the Burren region in County Clare.
- Height: 120 metres above the Atlantic Ocean at Ha’s Head and 214 metres above the Atlantic Ocean near O’Brien’s Tower.
- Visitorship: approximately 1 million visitors a year (most visited tourist sites in Ireland).
The Orchard Centre: